Warner Robins Immigration Lawyer
Georgia has a rich history of welcoming immigrants, and statistics reveal that there is a wealth of opportunity for those seeking to pursue the American Dream. According to the American Immigration Council (AIC), 1 in 10 people living in Georgia is an immigrant, while 7 percent of native born US citizens have at least one parent who is an immigrant. These individuals come from a wide array of backgrounds, and many come for work or family reasons. Others seek entrance to the US to escape violence or mistreatment directed at them on account race, ethnicity, religion, or sex.
Regardless of your reasons for seeking immigration status, retaining experienced legal assistance is crucial. Language barriers, unfamiliarity with US laws, and complicated rules can lead to adverse outcomes, so trust Shirazi Immigration Law, Inc. to guide you through the process. Please contact our office today to set up a consultation with a Warner Robins immigration lawyer who can explain how the laws apply to your circumstances. You can also read on for information about how we support our clients.
- BIA & Federal Court Litigation
- Citizenship & Naturalization
- Consular Cases & Waivers
- Crime Victims Immigration
- Deportation Defense
- Employment Immigration
- Family Immigration
- Non-Immigrant Visa
- Refugee & Asylum
- Temporary Protected Status
Comprehensive Services in Immigration Law
Our attorneys represent clients across the globe in all immigration-related cases and visa matters, including:
- Family immigration for spouses, children, parents, and siblings of US citizens;
- Employment based immigration for companies seeking qualified workers and employees looking to fill those roles;
- Deportation defense, if you received a Notice to Appear regarding removal proceedings;
- Citizenship and naturalization, when you have completed all other immigration requirements and are ready to take your oath;
- Consular cases and waivers, which can overcome issues with inadmissibility;
- Refugee and asylum, when returning to or remaining in a hostile country amounts to persecution;
- Non-immigrant visas for temporary visits to the US;
- Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and federal court litigation to appeal an adverse finding by immigration officials;
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS), which may apply to individuals from designated nations that cannot guarantee their safety; and
- Crime victims immigration, a special category created for those subjected to human trafficking, domestic violence, and other violent offenses.
How a Georgia Immigration Attorney Can Help
Our team at Shirazi Immigration Law, Inc. is prepared to handle all documentation, administrative proceedings, and federal court litigation with respect to immigration cases. We start by learning about your circumstances, so we can assess options and develop a strategy for achieving your goals.
Our in-depth knowledge of the statutes, rules, and regulations enables us to streamline the complex, lengthy process. If you are facing deportation, our attorneys will aggressively defend removal. Shirazi Immigration Law, Inc. even maintains an office in the #1 country for purposes of US immigration: Mexico. This strategic location enables us to assist where many immigrants need it most.
Call Now to Speak to a Warner Robins Immigration Lawyer
The right foundation is critical to success with the US immigration process, so reach out to Shirazi Immigration Law, Inc. right away to get started. You can contact our office in Warner Robins, GA by calling 404-523-3611 or visiting our website. After learning more about your situation, a Georgia immigration attorney can explain what to expect.