Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Category Archives: Non-Immigrant Visa


Is An F-1 Student Visa Right For You?

By Shirazi Immigration Law, Inc. |

The F-1 Visa is a means to allow students from other countries to live in the United States temporarily so they can go to study at school, college, or other educational institutions. To study in the United States for those individuals that are not citizens or hold a green card, the F-1 Visa process… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn